• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is some quality shonen. Why do so few shows/series compare :(

FMA was clearly made with a ending, even when it was gaining alot of popularity not only in japan but the west aswell, it kept to when the author wanted to end it
2ndly the manga released monthly, which means the author had more time to think her story through and wasent burnt out on the series.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Can't give it to a blind guy, but Mustang will be Fuhrer eventually once he fixes Ishval most likely

Yep, especially since he's known as the guy who foiled the military's plot to sacrifice the country.

Grumman basically sniped the spot in the immediate aftermath, while Roy was blind (after all, Roy couldn't continue serving if he was blind).

Besides, Roy would rather rebuild Ishval first.

Brotherhood64.jpg

Look at that shit-eatin' grin.

Seda

I wonder if Alphonse is jelly that big bro ended up with the hot chick in town

Slightly related comment, I do like how Al and Winry have a couple genuine conversations in the series as well. Obviously she falls for Edward, but in a way it makes Winry seem more genuine, adds another dynamic the the whole relationship between the three. (I'm not trying to imply anything questionable here).

The opening!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Slightly related comment, I do like how Al and Winry have a couple genuine conversations in the series as well. Obviously she falls for Edward, but in a way it makes Winry seem more genuine, adds another dynamic the the whole relationship between the three. (I'm not trying to imply anything questionable here).

The opening!

Seda pls. We already had one NTR scene tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom