• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Improve your aim boys
She's probably going to be fine for another few chapters since Byakuya has shown up. It is good to see Renji actually win a tough fight and not need someone to show up to save his ass. Kubo at least realized he needed to show off his new power. Rukia though...
Rukia is always lamed out so whateves

Crocodile

So I'm not up to date on the Bleach Manga but from what everyone is saying here
Rukia gets a power upgrade but then immediately gets jobbed?
FUCK OFF KUBO :(

In a world with TVs and video cameras, arrows are really the best air defense the Sand Village has? Pathetic :/

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Just remember folks, Deidara getting his ass handed to him, losing all his clay, chakra, and an arm, was all according to plan.

daveo42

Banned
You ain't seen nothing yet. The final arc....the final arc will give you nightmares.

This is one of the reasons why I stopped watching Naruto in the first place. I'd really hate to actually sit through the final arc with the way the manga is being paced.

In a world with TVs and video cameras, arrows are really the best air defense the Sand Village has? Pathetic :/

Byakuya saves Rukia's ass after her new ability fails to kill one of the Quincy, which is really really dumb because of her new ability. Like really insanely dumb.

She doesn't get Jobbed

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How did the Disney XD audience get through this?
They're much younger and have less patience than we do...

Another thing about Naruto Shippuden is that the fillers are so oddly placed. I remember there being a completely unrelated filler episode about a scavenger hunt or something before one of the most important talk-no-jutsu's of the series
the talk with Nagato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom