• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Huge spoiler so....
Robin can read poneglyphs. Poneglyphs are ancient stones tha has text on them. Some of the poneglyphys tells the worlds story. Other poneglyphs has the blueprints for weapons of mass destruction. This ties into the plot of this arc later.

I know what happens.

Huge spoiler so....
Robin can read poneglyphs. Poneglyphs are ancient stones tha has text on them. Some of the poneglyphys tells the worlds story. Other poneglyphs has the blueprints for weapons of mass destruction. This ties into the plot of this arc later.

Shard is way farther in the story, he's just asking rhetorical questions

bigkrev

Okay I missed the end of Bleach, Naruto, and the beginning of One Piece, somebody catch me up.

Nothing happened, nothing happened, Robin confronted Chopper and Sanji and said she was leaving. Chopper told Luffy and the others, Sanji took his shirt off and has a plan.

Okay I missed the end of Bleach, Naruto, and the beginning of One Piece, somebody catch me up.

Bleach: Nazome absorbed all the energy and one shot everyone, fake Byakuya survived and then old man genocider showed up to one shot him

Naruto: Kankuro chased and caught up with the Akataski, Temari left the leaf village

One Piece: The Strawhats have decided to go after Robin and find out the truth

Raxus

Everyone sucked at bleach but was bailed out by bullshit, NOTHING happened in Naruto. Zoro deciphered Robin's message, Usopp is still trying to repair the merry, and Franky left the bar to find Luffy, the town is now in shelters for Aqua Leguna.

DrkSage

God... I don't want to watch soul eater because it takes such a different path from the manga but at the same time I want to watch it

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
CRONA TIEM

tumblr_n0ntr8TqqC1rc93aro1_500.jpg

So do you consider the first 7 episodes of Shippuden to all be a waste? Kappa

Wasteful would be the adjective I'd use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom