• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys better pile on the Yugioh jokes during Blue Exorcist. I expect the whole shebang. Aww shit. We Batman now.

Hopefully his character won't be in the series much, or most of the characters will pronounce it more clearly, nothing makes me happier then seeing 5 year old humor destroyed

Crocodile

Ending the fight with just a regular old cross-slash. Disappointing :(

Oh yes, this is going to be the introduction to Toonami of the composer Hiroyuki Sawano, I am so very sorry in advance for that.

I was talking about Soul Eater and the scenes just before the break. Sawano also get WAY too much hate. There are issues with implementation and there are better composers but I like way more of the Kill la Kill and Attack on Titan OSTs than I hate.

Death City Mech looks lame :/

Ricky-Gervais-Laughing-GIF.gif

daveo42

Banned
Seriously? Did Death City actually transform into a giant mech of some sort? What in the actual hell is going on here? It's like the show went off the deep end.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Ending the fight with just a regular old cross-slash. Disappointing :(

I was talking about Soul Eater and the scenes just before the break. Sawano also get WAY too much hate. There are issues with implementation and there are better composers but I like way more of the Kill la Kill and Attack on Titan OSTs than I hate.

Death City Mech looks lame :/

My main problem is so much of his music sound exactly the same.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seriously? Did Death City actually transform into a giant mech of some sort? What in the actual hell is going on here? It's like the show went off the deep end.

Studio Bones.
The same people behind the "what the fuck" ending of FMA 03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom