• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Alright, my big surprise.

I was born 2:29am February 16th. I gain another year as you all never have to watch SAO again. It's my gift to all of you.

Crocodile

So does the Kishin actually ever do anything? I guess we have a few episodes left.......

Still deciding if that was awesome or stupid. Excellent animation though :)

daveo42

Banned
Wat...

Except it was, and if you stop and think about it the ending makes no sense with how the first half of the plot is set up

The whole
life extension bit was kind of off, but I liked the duel world bit where their world ended up pulling power from our world for its source of alchemy.
I though it was a decent way to do it even if make a ton of sense for the shift. It is still better than what we just saw though.

Nope Chad did awesome things. Its in front of Soul Eater.

Chad shot a punch at a guy that did nothing, then did the same thing at Nozomi, Chad's literally like the worst handled character in all of Bleach canon and filler combined. After the infamous "My OTHER arm" chapter/episode even Kubo realized it was better to abandon ship

Chad shot a punch at a guy that did nothing, then did the same thing at Nozomi, Chad's literally like the worst handled character in all of Bleach canon and filler combined. After the infamous "My OTHER arm" chapter/episode even Kubo realized it was better to abandon ship

Nope hit Koma and Kenpachi...its all good

SAOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom