• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Kon cannot be apart of "serious" arc.

If Kubo got one thing right it is cutting down his role

Heh, remember when Kon showed up in the manga out of the blue a while ago
just to be used as a landing cushion and then disappeared again.
His best role, yet.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So Kagerosa copies a bunch of moves simultaneously, releases it, and now Nozomi is going to absorb that.

Such bullshit, if Old Man Genocide could be bothered this shit would be over already. No one on this block gives fewer fucks, if he gave even a third of a fuck this would have ended already.

Filler is so silly.....

tumblr_inline_mwn6lwS7Pq1qd3719.gif

This needs to be in the DancingGAF thread

Crocodile

How does this arc have so many episode left? Like nothing happened this episode :/

Also, remind me why we called the old dude, Old Man Genocide? What has he done again to deserve the title again? The Quincy wipeout?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Such bullshit, if Old Man Genocide could be bothered this shit would be over already. No one on this block gives fewer fucks, if he gave even a third of a fuck this would have ended already.

Kubo has made too many characters overpowered, and has to write them to be incompetent so they don't win every time.
I'm looking at you Orihime.

How does this arc have so many episode left? Like nothing happened this episode :/

Also, remind me why we called the old dude, Old Man Genocide? What has he done again to deserve the title again? The Quincy wipeout?

Yeah, the Quincy genocide, along with
what his Bankai can do.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
AH yes, time for Shippuden to prove to us that there are things in the world that make filler Bleach look exciting.

Your first statement should explain your first question

And IIRC
the soul society was a shit heap until Genocide came though and killed fucking everyone to bring peace, he also wiped out most of the quincies

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Your first statement should explain your first question

And IIRC
the soul society was a shit heap until Genocide came though and killed fucking everyone to bring peace, he also wiped out most of the quincies

Since I dont read the manga....
how in the world did anyone manage to kill old man genocide besides azien's BS powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom