• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like that nobody seems to remember or give a shit that Ishida's method of destroying Hollows risks upsetting the balance of the universe or some shit.
It just ends up killing some jobber in the spirit world. No big loss they are already dead!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys I got a future bleach question for ya.
Now that quincy's are back in the story does uryuryu get a big powerup? Or is he still stuck in the krillin/yamcha/tien tier

He's literally done fucking nothing but stand around and talk to a few people.

daveo42

Banned
Guys I got a future bleach question for ya.
Now that quincy's are back i nthe story does uryuryu get a big powerup? Or is he still stuck in the krillin/yamcha/tien tier

Current Manga Spoiler:
He's now joined the Quincys and is now the next in line to take it over after Juha Bach is gone. I think he gets some insane power up from them just from joining up and connecting to Juha with is insane pieces of soul ability.

This is also very true. Kubo-level exposition there.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Unsure as of yet, but it's leaning towards yes.
BIG power-up
ahhh..
boring
weird
Current Manga Spoiler:
He's now joined the Quincys and is now the next in line to take it over after Juha Bach is gone. I think he gets some insane power up from them just from joining up and connecting to Juha with is insane pieces of soul ability.

I see

large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom