• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Finally, I've been waiting for GL all week- it's probably what I'm most excited for right now. Shame it was bogged down with all the politics though. I'm just hoping there will be a massive payoff to all this, especially now that everyone is back. I'm afraid I'll overhype myself tbh.

ckohler

P7m2rlJ.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't smoke, I never smoked... but this fucking commercial is tempting me to.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Finally, I've been waiting for GL all week- it's probably what I'm most excited for right now. Shame it was bogged down with all the politics though. I'm just hoping there will be a massive payoff to all this, especially now that everyone is back. I'm afraid I'll overhype myself tbh.

GL is the one series where overhyping yourself is literally impossible.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

You are safe to be hype for this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom