• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Well I'm out for the day, I need to go get groceries. Enjoy OP and Deadman, ToonamiGAF!

Can't wait until next week for GL. Wish KLK and GL were back to back tho

ckohler

Dpr1yOB.jpg

Crocodile

Simon:

So-Youre-Telling-Me-Theres-A-Chance-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

Toonami could use Godannar.

I actually really like that show (at least from my recollection from watching it years ago). Given that KLK made it on the air, the high fanservice levels of that show would be doable. I don't think many people know/care about that show though.

Takashi

Half an hour ago I was hyped to watch GL, somehow in that last 30 mins that hype has increased exponentially :DDD I can't believe I put off watching this series until now but better late than never.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
guys I can't

I don't understand

the scale

the ridiculous awesomeness

they used a mech in the pilot seat of another bigger mech

AND THAT WASN'T EVEN THE COOLEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN THE EPISODE WHAT THE FUCK

hee

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I actually really like that show (at least from my recollection from watching it years ago). Given that KLK made it on the air, the high fanservice levels of that show would be doable. I don't think many people know/care about that show though.
I need to watch Godanner one of these days. Aren't the main characters married or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom