• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

People were down on Satsuki's voice. Not knowing how she sounds in Japanese, I thought the delivery there was great.

They blurred out non-existent nipples in the full OP last episode. This isn't changed though.

Oh I noticed, I was just wondering if we'd get more blur with this scene as it's the closest we get to having a completely nude character on screen in the show and they were able to show all of it

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I recently listened to the elite 4's individual themes and I have to say that nonon has the best theme guys. Its a fact.

Crocodile

People were down on Satsuki's voice. Not knowing how she sounds in Japanese, I thought the delivery there was great.

Yeah I thought the delivery was good here too. The actress seems to be really getting into the role and improvements are apparent already within the third episode.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh I noticed, I was just wondering if we'd get more blur with this scene as it's the closest we get to having a completely nude character on screen in the show and they were able to show all of it

Well there was nothing to blur, it was just some side-boob and some side-ass. If it gets worse I'm sure we'll see some blurring.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom