• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Srzi9GV.jpg

Crocodile

Why DO they give a shit about Kanna to be frank? Just because they are the good guys and that's how the good guys should roll even if its dumb?

Canon check for those unfamiliar:
Inuyasha turns "full demon" (red eyes) whenever he's dear death. The sword normally helps keep that transformation in check. I guess most of its power taken is the twist that lets it happen here. First time this happened in the series he slaughtered an entire town of people and scared the hell out of the group. Don't say I can blame them.

It's come up, eh, 3 other times maybe? His fighting against turning into demon form has been an ongoing thing, humbled by his time as "full human" (nights of a new moon). This is by far the most normal he's been while transformed. Previously he wasn't even able to talk.

Also, red sword = barrier breaker is just another sword mode they wasted an entire season learning and amounted to essentially nothing in the long run.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yeah but im just telling him why probably wont like the movie.

Its hilarious how short the scenes are with sasuke i the movie, but sakura has so much relevance to everything in the movie, I may have saw the movie like a monh ago.......when I magically went to japan somehow >.>

Its hilarious how short the scenes are with sasuke i the movie, but sakura has so much relevance to everything in the movie, I may have saw the movie like a monh ago.......when I magically went to japan somehow >.>
I saw it at my local anime store and shes still not as important as Hinata who is an actual princess now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom