• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Sq41ZRl.jpg

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I was actually enjoying that episode up to that fucking "Get Out Of Death Free" card. I don't care if it was another method, this is the shit that ruined Kikiou's death.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Its kinda amazing, you can create characters and if you choose to kill them, you can revive them as you have the potential.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The fact she's a 7 year old girl introduced in the show solely to be the love interest/future wife of a several hundred year old demon I can see putting people off.

Well, originally she was introduced to teach him compassion. The creepy angle is more recent.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The fact she's a 7 year old girl introduced in the show solely to be the love interest/future wife of a several hundred year old demon I can see putting people off.

She was never meant to be a "love interest" he is more like a father figure or big brother, its instinct upon humanity to protect children, thats what she is suppose to represent

More rules.

Hope you were paying attention ToonamiGAF, there is a quiz at the end of the series.
1x each of:
Hitting someone with an arrow and later pulling it out, a sword, a necklace, a jewel shard, using other creatures to collect souls to sustain your corpse, having an undead priestess cure your poison, your own intense hatred for another, your own intense love for another, someone ELSE'S hatred for you, someone ELSE'S love for you, created as an "incarnation", purified while in the underworld....

Mik317

I actually didnt hate these episodes as much as many here seemed to. Mainly because I wanted to know WTF Rossiu was doing....like seriously wtf

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Knowing what we have over the next 90 minutes, I gotta say this full lineup would be pretty fucking awesome if it wasn't for Shippuden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom