• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibnyA8W8hpEuBb.gif

OH YEEEEAAAAAAH SON

Thoraxes

Makes my heart warm seeing people enjoying the GOAT TTGL.

Just know that when you think you've seen some fucking awesome shit, it's only going to get x1000000000 more awesome than that.

Crayolan

From here on out in GL it's basically just back to back hype-ass battles which will quickly surpass the scale of the Battle of Teppelin. Shit is about get insane.

Moaradin

I thought that was a damn good episode. The yoko stuff was refreshing yet short enough to not get in the way of everything else, and the end bit gets you hyped as hell for things to come.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, now we get to the part everybody remember while repressing the stupid Gundam politics that have been this arc.

Just popping in to say I am LOVING all these TTGL impressions in here. The last few minutes of Episode 21 felt magical to me when I saw it for the first time.

Mik317

Man, that was the shot in the arm I needed after Shippuden brought me down.

Shippuden really is going to drag down the whole block with its...awfulness. However this is close to where I dropped it for the manga so...we will see if it truly gets better like some say it does

Korigama

Though considerably late with this, I thought the Shout Out page on TV Tropes for KLK mentioned something pretty interesting regarding the current ED. Apparently, it's a reference to the end credits for a 1985 live-action adaptation of a manga called Sukeban Deka.

http://i.imgur.com/CMirYj8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom