• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

Nami can't deal with the lunatic doing more poetry than fighting and expects to take on the actual serious assassin. Lol okay.

Crocodile

Yeah..............fuck Sanji and fuck Oda for writing this. This is DUMB. People's lives are on the line, especially Robin's! Shaking my fucking head at this. A dumb note on an otherwise sweet episode :(

ckohler

F15q9u7.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like how Enies Lobby pulls these false fights. Like you think you're going to get Sogeking vs. Jabra, Nami vs. Kumadori, Sanji vs. Kalifa, etc., and they're basically all fake outs or setups for the actual real fights, like Nami vs. Kalifa.

Damn. I guess all the KLK fun already happened then? How'd it go over? I'm going to have to scroll back through like 40 pages lol

Everyone seemed to enjoy the first half but once the rapey/sexual stuff reared its head opinions became mixed. Overall though the first episode was well received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom