• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justifiable force. You all saw it!

Never entirely understood this scene. If they were so keen to kill him for the story they could have made it a bit better than "he was in an alley not particularly resisting." Then again I'm rather numb to the idea of police violence.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Never entirely understood this scene. If they were so keen to kill him for the story they could have made it a bit better than "he was in an alley not particularly resisting." Then again I'm rather numb to the idea of police violence.
This is fuedal japan

Line_HTX

Feudal times were more of justifiable force used no matter what.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I swear they got the artist for muramasa the demon blade, they look exactly like the oni in that game

Regiruler

Hmm, the setup was kinda 'done-before', but that might've been the best episode yet regardless.
I didn't particularly care for it. Weakest episode of the night. I don't particularly care for the "everyone chaotic neutral" angle.

Of course, that won't be so in another minute.

Feudal times were more of justifiable force used no matter what.
I love how Mugen is, by merely kicking asses and typically not stabbing them, a more reasonable distributor of physical force than law enforcement in the series despite his entire character angle being that of a sociopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom