• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Z fighters not going along with Bulma's plan here is like one of the worst moments in the series. Some number of them should have done so behind the others' backs. Krillin's point here is also stupid since Goku can stomp Vegeta here and Piccolo probably isn't starting shit.

Did I forget someone?
Super Perfect Cell after getting exploded!

Raxus

Hey guys.

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Coils.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So, Krillin uses the logic that Vegeta will cooperate as long as there is a common enemy.

So how/why does Vegeta cooperate in Trunk's timeline when they didn't know they had a fight to prepare for?

Goku could fuck him up at anytime, but he isnt gonna stop him from training to get stronger either, it just it didnt matter afterwards because the androids eventually came and fucked everything up

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I know i've said this before but i really do think Goku and Bulma should've gotten together.

When goku came back in dragonball at the tournament to fight piccolo, bulma, atleast momentarily was attracted to him because he grew into a man(this was more noticeable in the manga) but im pretty sure bulma never really saw goku as more than a baby brother, she use to bath him when he was a lil squirt after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom