• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You know, she would have been fine after the first two shots. After she grabbed him, she could have easily got the gun from him instead of taking 5 more fatal wounds. Welp.

She could have closed the distance and took him down when he was playing with the gun out the first time.

They just wanted the edge of killing the character even if it didn't make sense.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This might be the stupidest final episode we've seen on Toonami to date. Certainly ranks pretty highly, at least.

I know Thundercats was pretty high up there.

Moaradin

She could have closed the distance and took him down when he was playing with the gun out the first time.

They just wanted the edge of killing the character even if it didn't make sense.

That too but at least you can excuse that as her being surprised. First time seeing a fucking gun lol

After that though, no excuses.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This might be the stupidest final episode we've seen on Toonami to date. Certainly ranks pretty highly, at least.

I know Thundercats was pretty high up there.

Don't forget GXP with Bad Luck Brian getting gang-raped at his wedding

To be fair she was in a narrow hallway and he had a gun with no powers. You are pretty boned.

Well no, all the other night raid dudes trained their bodies just as much as they trained with their imperial arms. What this tells me is that Leone was a lame-o that relied too much on hers or that she got caught up in the moment trying to look cool an let herself get killed. Both of those are fucking stupid.

RIP Leone

gmfRPJX.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hold up, were those three girls... nooooo they wouldn't be that cruel to make that reference.

So instead of getting medical hep, she just decides to see some people and bleed out. Damn it Gai Yuki Syndrome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom