• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Plus side is Dimension W, even with fanservice robot girl, is still a VAST improvement over AgK so you guys will at least be entertained.

BOOOOOOOO

Fuck this show. Fuck Night Raid. Such bafoonery should never be sanctioned.

EDIT

Whoever came up with puppymonkeybaby should be fucking shot

lol shut the fuck up, narrator. I take it back. Tenchi Muyo is no longer the worst show that's aired on Toonami. Akame ga Kill has won that honor by a landslide. Truly the worst piece of shit that i've had the displeasure of watching with my eyeballs. Die in a fire, Akame ga Kill. Time for Parasyte.
I almost want to show to see how bad it really was.
I won't

avZf09U.gif

Yeah GXP is absolute shit. idk if it's worse than Akame Ga Kill. Both are just fucking terrible.

Also we're not out of the woods yet, we still have Parasyte. Though, that's a cyanide pill easier to swallow.

Raxus

I am glad the show is over. I have a lot to say about AgK but I will wait until later but I am just happy we can remove a good chunk of the negativity that was plaguing this forum while it aired.

Seda

I am glad the show is over. I have a lot to say about AgK but I will wait until later but I am just happy we can remove a good chunk of the negativity that was plaguing this forum while it aired.

Serious, as much as I disliked the show, 20-something weeks of hate-watch gets a bit exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom