• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Farewell, Detective-san. Your's was an honorable death.

GlLQ50P.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
omg, I totally thought what happens next episode was in this one, well i did marathon the show after it was over so i guess it did run together

Mik317

how is 6 dollar footlongs supposed to be big news when you legit had a long running campaign about 5 dollar footlongs.

like wtf

Seda

God damn these cliffhangers are brutal. I've been enjoying this show a lot more than I thought I would.

Same, there are certainly several issues scattered throughout, but I also feel this show does a fair number of things well.

I enjoyed that. Detective's death is pretty tragic.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder if Hayao Miyazaki's version of Parayste would be better.

Actually yeah it would. It's Miyazaki.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Parasyte is a solid 7/10 marred by a bunch of choices and dropped down a further notch by the Sentai voice work.

Korigama

I get that the detective was only attempting to provoke a response, but given all that he had lost, he wasn't thinking clearly by not considering that Reiko would regard his bluff as an actual threat. Still, it was one of the better episodes.
Did he? I couldn't really hear what he was saying
He did, yes. Before he fell after being stabbed, and just before he died as well.

Raxus

Parasyte is a solid 7/10 marred by a bunch of choices and dropped down a further notch by the Sentai voice work.

I'd concur with this. The adaption is sketchy at times and the series DEFINITELY shows its age. Overall it is pretty solid series and a good pick up. Probably the best show aside from Log Horizon in Sentai's stable.

Until they pick up My Hero Academia mwhahahahahaha.

So ... what did he prove? That she doesn't understand people cause she thought he would kill the baby oooor that she's more human than she thought by killing him to save her baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom