• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loooooove that episode. Every week I keep saying "omg! I remember this one!" despite not having watched them in like a decade. The shadow of Dandy is clear throughout the series, but that episode in particular is special.

TheOGB

Banned
Yamcha takes more Ls, AgK ended, Parasyte was really damn good, and Champloo is Champloo. I'd call that a pretty good night.

Enjoy your filler, night folks
see you on SFV maybe

Seda

I wonder if there's more to Jin's backstory than "we simply agreed to a duel to the death, knowing each others abilities and the stakes"

Since my Splatoon amigo called it a night, I'm gonna stick around to see the music video.

Also thinking about the sketch for tonight: Kanye being drawn as a Samurai, a pile of dead bodies with a Wile E Coyote sign that says "Who cares" for Akame Ga Kill, Yamcha with an "L" tattooed on his forehead, Mr. Detective in the Wisdom Tree game where you throw Baby Moses into a river...

Raxus

I actually kind of love how these filler ass enemies look.

The artists just gave up halfway through animating them.

Seda

Filler goon squad: including Condom Man, guy who shoots smoke canisters out of a bazooka, smugface with scarf, and gasmask guy

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Ding.
Dong.
Ding.
Dong.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUCE KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week's Champloo episode has a pretty famous sakuga segment storyboarded by Hiroyuki Imaishi. That would be the (future) director of Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom