• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
just a reminder that Yajirobe was strong as fuck, and if he actually trained he would probably have been stronger than anybody but the saiyans

Yeah, Yajirobe was stronger than Goku after he and tien fough to a draw in the finals. He also easily beat (and ate) cymbal, who killed Krillin.

The only training he's ever done in his life is climbing Korin's tower with the rest of the fighters in the lead up to the saiyans' arrivval.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So like, did Trucks not think of describing the androids? I don't know if he would be able to get a picture, but you'd think he'd give Goku info about what they looked like.

Grexeno

They'll probably change it up in the coming weeks now that they have Dimension W on the block. Plus a new One Piece arc in a few weeks.
They only change bumps when a lineup change occurs, so nothing new until April.

Until sometime last year they changed bumps every single lineup change. Now they seem to only do it every other change. It's a part of the presentation they've clearly started skimping on.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69i8RkPgq41R5OJ

Fun with new show nights.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So like, did Trucks not think of describing the androids? I don't know if he would be able to get a picture, but you'd think he'd give Goku info about what they looked like.
They would have been pretty obvious had he not messed up the timelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom