• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This was a really good scene in the sub. This dub can't really handle emotional moments very well though.

I already spoiled myself on the last episode on crunchyroll
And I just know they're going to fuck up shinichi's scream as reaches over the edge in the dub

The song was great and the voice acting was okay. Not sure what the big deal is. The only problem was the weird lengthy montage and Murano.

Also, the cops don't know that the baby is human apparently. Which is why Shinichi had to shout that it was human out to them which I guess they didn't hear over the gun shots.

Regiruler

So the 5-parasyte conglomerate was an experiment by Tamura?

Speaking of which, what was the name of the boss one? The one that took over after miki got bodied.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"You can only side with one" Unless you got the special edition then you can side with neither.

Seda

Well, Tamura was kinda one of the reasons I had some interest in this show. Not sure Shinichi and Murano drama can hold my attention.

Korigama

"You can only side with one" Unless you got the special edition then you can side with neither.
Provided you're willing to pay a scalper far out the ass for said special edition with all three paths on one cart, since nobody can get one otherwise.

Preble

I'm still trying to figure out what's so bad about the voice acting. Its a little stiff sometimes, but I honestly think its decent.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Provided you're willing to pay a scalper far out the ass for said special edition with all three paths on one cart, since nobody can get one otherwise.

I got one for a decent price thanks to early pre-orders and Amazon Prime 20% off.
Feels good

Raxus

Well, Tamura was kinda one of the reasons I had some interest in this show. Not sure Shinichi and Murano drama can hold my attention.

Well
Murano more or less peaces the fuck out for the rest of the series minus one major scene and the final episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom