• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Funny how this show has body mutilation, but leaving in breast feeding is what shocks a lot of people.

American mindset.
Violence can go insane levels *points to Hannibal* but any sexual stuff is a surprise considering how puritan companies are

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Funny how this show has body mutilation, but leaving in breast feeding is what shocks a lot of people.

America is weird when it comes to titties.

American mindset.
Violence can go insane levels *points to Hannibal* but any sexual stuff is a surprise considering how puritan companies are

It's not the companies, it's the viewers. They get all kinds of complaints about relatively minor sexual stuff, just the implication is often enough to get letters. It's just not worth the hassle more often than not.

Regiruler

It didn't surprise me that much, but the angle was definitely fanservicey.

Fantastic first half (perhaps the best fight of the year so far), ok second half. Good episode.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys when it comes to late night telivision you can show basically all of the breast aslong as its not the nips, thatscene was the defitition of ok

pirata

Parasites turning against themselves. Not the best survival strategy,,,But it makes sense, with so many of them occupying hosts in different circumstances...

Soulflarz

Banned
It didn't surprise me that much, but the angle was definitely fanservicey.

Fantastic first half (perhaps the best fight of the year so far), ok second half. Good episode.

Yeaah, hence
That was moreso weird

and yes america doesn't allow nudity but allows murder, something something culture.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Parasites turning against themselves. Not the best survival strategy,,,But it makes sense, with so many of them occupying hosts in different circumstances...

Humanity is rubbing off on the parasytes. Humanity is also horribly sociopathic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom