• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should end each showing with that clip from Billy Madison, the one where the guy proclaims that everyone in the room have gotten dumber

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TJB0Xgr.jpg

Their favorite anime is bad and they should feel bad.
FuqnPhm.gif

LOLDSFAN

I didn't really find the tentacle rape scene all that interesting.

The admitting to liking her brother was more interesting to me at least. I mean she just flat out said she liked her brother lol.

Anyway good night guys.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Why would Vic Mignogna agree to play that thing? How do you read for the part of Rapist Slug Number 2?

I might be mistaken but I think Vic's done real hentai before, so this ain't too far removed.

Edit- Wait that was Dan Green, nevermind lol.

Amikami

Banned
Well, that was something else. For the smartest anime in years, I wasn't expecting generic tenticle rape, but the part of a little sister confessing that she wants her older brothers dick in her was a nice touch.

but the part of a little sister confessing that she wants her older brothers dick in her was a nice touch.

little sister confessing that she wants her older brothers dick.

she wants her older brothers dick

animated_Naruto_smile_by_simple_type.gif

Sorry but I can't keep a straight face.

But it's physically impossible this time unless....oh sweet jesus....please no...

It depends on who you ask. Some people say it doesn't get any lower than the tentacle scene, while others find some stuff in the upcoming episodes worse.

My personal floor is still forgiving a mass murderer and even portraying him somewhat sympathetically.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That boxing glove is another Lupin 3rd reference.....which reminds me I need to watch that new Lupin x Case Closed crossover.

It depends on who you ask. Some people say it doesn't get any lower than the tentacle scene, while others find some stuff in the upcoming episodes worse.

I fall into the later camp personally, the tentacle stuff just made me shake my head, what comes up next made me stop/close the video because I couldn't breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom