• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike

9c4OUzs.gif

daveo42

Banned
Best episode so far. The insane amount of references and the entire feel of the episode was just fantastic.

Now for a Bleach break.

bigkrev

And based on the Preview, looks like its back to normal next week.

Gonna take my Bleach break to process everything that just happened

Want world peace? Cause a zombie outbreak!

Amazing episode, easily the best in the series thus far. The pacing was perfect which has been my biggest issue with Dandy, there were no 'slow' and 'fast' halfs to this episode. The humor finally clicked as well, that was truly laugh out loud funny!

No complaints here, 10/10

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So!

It seems like they really ARE going with the whole "Dandy's space-time screwup made a bunch of different parallel universes" which basically means any of the main cast can die in any episode and it doesn't matter (except presumably in the finale, where this all comes to a head.)

I am so glad I get to watch a complete episode of Space Dandy with you guys.

Blech Bleach...well I guess I need time to calm down from that awesome episode.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's interesting to see a zombie apocalypse where being a zombie was uhhhhhhhhhh
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"The Xbox One is the greatest thing to happen to mankind" Just keep telling yourself that Microsoft.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So!

It seems like they really ARE going with the whole "Dandy's space-time screwup made a bunch of different parallel universes" which basically means any of the main cast can die in any episode and it doesn't matter (except presumably in the finale, where this all comes to a head.)

I'm waiting for the episode where they mess with it again and end up with multiple Dandys in the same universe. Probably from the previous episodes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom