• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
According to the Naruto wiki, this episode adapts a single chapter of manga.

It's astonishing that Naruto has pacing this bad but still needs filler stretches in the double digits.

yeah idk how they even caught up, they had a hundred episode fillers and they even started this arc off slowly, how in the hell did they catch up? Masashi must have took alot of breaks at the time.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

It's astonishing that Naruto has pacing this bad but still needs filler stretches in the double digits.

I can take slow eps. I can even take one-off filler eps.

But long filler arcs like Bleach? Gtfo.

I think they got TOO paranoid about overtaking canon and repeating Filler Hell. So instead of having one long block of filler they've implanted it throughout the series :/

She's been known to sleep on the job and drink will looking over documents. I think she doesn't mind any exscuse to get out of it.
First the 3rd Hokage lets Naruto raise himself and now this. The Hokages are all terrible leaders.

Toonami wasn't on that day.
Well, now she has an excuse.

When Kiba is Hokage he'll have Akamaru keep an eye out for everyone.

You're one of those, eh?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Except any one random chapter of OP has enough content for 15-20 minutes

The latest episode didn't even cover a full chapter. Yet still had decent pacing.
I tried to watch it, but the Funimation stream fucked up and de-synced after the Slender Man attacked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom