• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So after 2 and a half years of intense training...they still suck to much to take Kakashi's balls. So they do this instead.

Our hero and heroine everyone.

sometimes to win a fight is not brute strength but actual tactics, plus its fucking kakashi.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Kotaku said:
tumblr_mm3d53Y8ng1rl6ypdo1_500.gif

Moaradin

Pretty Dull episode of Shippuden, the spoilers part was easily my high point. The pacing drags sooo much and from everyone is saying, wont get any better. Oh well, I'm still having fun.

One Piece has the best bump music

It'll get better a year from now. Not to say Shippuden doesn't have any good moments until then, but the pacing is gonna be slooooow for a while.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Pretty Dull episode of Shippuden, the spoilers part was easily my high point. The pacing drags sooo much and from everyone is saying, wont get any better. Oh well, I'm still having fun.

One Piece has the best bump music

Oh trust us, when shippuden gets to its highs its some damn high highs.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think I know why there's a massive drop after Shippuden in the ratings. Everyone falls asleep!

SykoTech

Don't forget about future potential hokage too, but it seems like all of them are incompetent on some level.

Yep.

Though Naruto will eventually rise to a higher level
although most of it is Nine Tails hax stuff.
Eventually.

Sakura....not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom