• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

jUu7CUg.png

iF279uN.png

8i5IND8.png

fykxhwm.png

OwzGyOt.png

TwxVANl.png

flTdk1W.png

GKDm7Of.png

nmttbLt.png

bEdN2ai.png

tcXfYgS.png

nmttbLt.png

XcWAXZY.png

nmttbLt.png

rp94pGX.png

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9||Jan14||Feb14||Mar14||Apr14|[May14||Jun14||Jul14||Aug14||Sep14||Oct14||Nov14||Dec14|

LOLDSFAN

Oh lol I'm no where near the top 20. December was a pretty bad month for me Toonami wise.

Let's make January better because Shippuden is back this week!!!

C8gznnq.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well damn, #5 top poster for the last thread. I'm guessing the fact some movies were repeats might've helped, especially Eva night.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
URL: 67 characters
Suggested OT title from said URL: 104 characters

I'm guessing that's the reason.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, so went to Family Video since I had another of their "Please come back, we'll give you a free rental & 2 weeks 1/2 price!" & got The Wind Rises (no BD, sadly), but noticed amazingly they had Ghost in the Shell: Arise...but you had to rent each disc separately. Still, tempted to rent it after I return Wind Rises.

Wow, so went to Family Video since I had another of their "Please come back, we'll give you a free rental & 2 weeks 1/2 price!" & got The Wind Rises (no BD, sadly), but noticed amazingly they had Ghost in the Shell: Arise...but you had to rent each disc separately. Still, tempted to rent it after I return Wind Rises.

what is this video rental you speak of?

ckohler

what is this video rental you speak of?

Don't knock Family Video. I discovered them this past year and they're great. I can rent PS4 and XBO games there. I can also rent 3D Blu-Rays. Their prices are fair and they're open until Midnight on weekdays.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh sorry, DVD rental. Forgot videos are dead. It's all on discs now.

Edit: All seriousness, should I rent it (I think it's only the first two episodes?) or wait & see if it'll be on Toonami considering the original GitS is rather popular with the network?

daveo42

Banned
Don't knock Family Video. I discovered them this past year and they're great. I can rent PS4 and XBO games there. I can also rent 3D Blu-Rays. Their prices are fair and they're open until Midnight on weekdays.

The one by my house has an Adult section as well, though I haven't been to that video store in years.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The one by my house has an Adult section as well, though I haven't been to that video store in years.
Yeah, mine does too. Hilariously, as I was at the cashier, a female employee who was putting movies back asked if one dvd went in the adult section.....it did not.

........because it wasn't a show on ADULT swim, right?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Excitement gauge for this weeks TOONAMI:

AOT - Best show ever. Third repeat just makes it better. 11/10.
DBZ KAI - DODGE....8.5/10, knocked down 1.5 points for not being Bleach.
Naruto: Shippuden: Left off on something of a gigantic cliffhanger. 7/10
INUYASHA: THE FINAL ACT: Just watch it. 9.5/10
One Piece: Does moving a show down half an hour make it die? NO! 34/10
TTGL: Recap. SNOOZ. 3/10
Deadman Wonderland: Shiny Shiny. 9.25/10
BLEACH: Number One, Time skipping like a boss. 10.5/10
Space Dandy: Plants, right? 7.25/10.
COWBOY BEBOP: The King is Dead. Love Live the King. 9.95/10
GHOST IN THE SHELL: 2nd GiG: Gouda. Section 9/10
IGPX. Kill me now/10.
Samurai Jack. Season one of IGPX and Samurai Jack. Back to back. At 5am.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bah, I forgot I gotta find something to do during Bleach to wait for Space Dandy. At least there's 4 hours in a row to watch after DBZ Kai & waiting for Inuspeedya.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm going to record Cowboy Bebop since it's in HD and it won't be the same cut as the 2001 AS airing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom