• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
zDFYxf1.gif

Happy New Year.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Happy New Year, Faye Valentine!

And whomever else might be present!

Seriously, lets all be healthy, safe, and strong within this new year! For all the SAO, Dandy, and Kickhearts out there, we'll be there, judging, critiquing, laughing, and having Summer Wars until we devour every Casshern, and collect every Shiny Shiny One Piece of Bleach IGPXGPBIGO we can!

Always a pleasure, Loli's and Batmen! Happy 203215!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So what's going to happen?
Will we get our self-tying shoes and hoverboards?
Or will we all turn into orange goop while a whiny teenager watches everything drown. Or something... how did that go again?

came to the realization that i spent all year playing video games and watching anime, with a some sports thrown in there, and im probably going to do exactly that next year -_-

Soulflarz

Banned
Hoping for an awesome 2015, and not expecting to beat many games. I mean I know I wasted a good month or two this year and got 62 done, but I bet ill be in the 30s next year due to mmos

daveo42

Banned

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Both MM shows right next to each other and no need to stay up for FMAB reminder? Year of MikeMyers instead.

Amikami

Banned
Happy new year toonamigaf. Thought I'd come in and wish a happy new Year to those who have already seen it. Got nearly 30 mins for myself. Just ready to give 2014 the middle finger already. Year went to hell after june.

BBboy20

I'm glad UltraGunner coincidentally have me discover vaporwave.

ANd happy new years wow the buzz is finally kicking in.

BBboy20

you know that weird jelly like chomping thing in last toonami? Panda Bear has that thing as teh image of that single.
e6bbbead3d08ca606ed3b890197a3fd931f39586

bigkrev

Literally just going to watch Inuyasha this week, because I'm watching UFC 182 from 10-1, and then going to attempt to stay up and watch all of Wrestle Kingdom 9 on New Japan World from 2-6 (but realistically, fall asleep as soon as the stream has issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom