• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

I don't think Toonami really cares about the DMWL ratings. It's in the "cheap shows that make most of our profit" back end.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is there a reason there a dinosaurs in DBZ?

The Dragon Ball universe is a bizarre fantasy melting pot
It's full of talking animals, dinosaurs, and tiny capsules that can store houses and vehicles.
Not to mention ALIENS

Amikami

Banned
I don't mind seeing DMW again, though the first couple episodes are the hardest to get through. If I get to see the woodpecker vs hummingbird episode with just as many bleeps, it's all worth it.

This wouldve been the perfect time for Robot filler

Honestly, if I was to rewatch DBZ id watch the original, the filler of DBZ is not that bad in comparison to other shonens and the music is always a deal breaker

I think that's called Stockholm syndrome nostalgia, most of the filler really isn't that good but it's classic to us being some of the first anime a lot of us watched as kids.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well Toonami is more popular then when DMWL originally aired so it could do better, but it's also later in the night
Yup, not to mention there's the chance we could get new viewers, but there could also be a decent amount of people rewatching.

This wouldve been the perfect time for Robot filler

Honestly, if I was to rewatch DBZ id watch the original, the filler of DBZ is not that bad in comparison to other shonens and the music is always a deal breaker

pacing can be Shippuden-tier at times, however.

though i would imagine not watching it week-to-week helps a lot of the flaws the original has.

Jarate

Banned
I think that's called Stockholm syndrome nostalgia, most of the filler really isn't that good but it's classic to us being some of the first anime a lot of us watched as kids.

The car driving episode is the greatest filler episode to ever grace our eyeballs

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ah yes, Krillin never really knew Yajirobe
And Korin was still worth a damn.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yajirobe is secretly the strongest character in dragon ball z, he could have killed vegeta when he came but just choose to cut off his tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom