• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sai may be the worst written thing in Naruto and that's saying a lot with how much stupid shit is in the second half of the series

Amikami

Banned
Naw, it was fucking garbage during that last arc expect for gai.

Hey like I said. I was pissed off half the time. Can't deny that deep down It was still a guilty pleasure of mine. I guess the mini-series is coming tho so whatever. Maybe that will piss me off too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
oh, now he finally opens his eyes. And that commercial bump sucks. Can we go back to Sakura failing pls
mUuQxl4.gif

I don't think Deadman Wonderland got this much promotion when it first premiered.
I think you're right, which is pretty depressing.

First time it ran I didn't know it ended at ep13 and I was legitimately grumpy about it because the story was surprisingly good at that point with a whole ton of stuff to resolve.

Why are they showing a half-finished series again? Not that it's bad. It's just... disappointing.

VariantX

the entire episode is just going to be them standing in this room. staring at each other for minutes at a time, not moving the plot forward more than half an inch.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"DO YOU REMEMBER ZABUZA KIDS?! WASN'T THAT AWESOME?! PLEASE KEEP READING!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom