• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years from now when Shippuden has been over for like 10 years and they decide to make a Kai version it'll be a great anime. This episode will probably be like ep 20 in a kai version.

Mik317

Re-watching this only makes all of the poor choices and waste of potential in some aspects hurt more man. Not just the slow adaptation but the series as a whole...

Crocodile

Bond of Hatred? You just fucking made that up right now LOL

End of manga spoilers dont click unless you know ofcourse.
I wonder what Lowenthall is going to do for 27 year old sasuke, or if they will change their voiceactors.

Why would they need to change VAs? It's not like the VAs don't have experience voice younger and older characters and this isn't a case where a female actor was playing a prepubescent boy.

Next episode should be decent?

tumblr_m3xuz7rajm1rw2jaio1_500.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
the only entertaining thing about that episode was Sasuke shitting on Sai at every opportunity

otherwise, surprise surprise, the show still sucks

Jarate

Banned
Are you guys ready for too much stuff happening

I swear that Naruto followed by Inuyasha just tires out viewers too much

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
you know.

it took over half the episode and they still didn't cover the entire flashforward

Freakin' Pierrot...

And the show is in a filler arc now because this gravy train needs to keep rolling for another couple years

Moaradin

Hahahaha.

Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm just waiting for this show to turn good any day now...

Even current Naruto doesn't feel this slow and
this war has been going on for like over 100 episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom