• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

The first time I saw that OP when reviewing last week's episode I had on DVR (first I bothered recording in months since the recap filler finally stopped), I was wondering if they were showing the ED instead for some reason.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Still not as bad as Studio Pierrot and their handling of Naruto Shippuden

True. Watching Shippuden has made me profusely apologize to Toei for their shit pacing. Knowing it could be MUCH worse.
Granted, Oda packs more in one chapter than Kishi did in 2-3 at a time.

One Piece: Not Shippuden bad but pacing still ass yo

The pacing for the actual episode is fine... the problem is we get 7 minutes of recap before the episode actually begins. Makes OP great when you can skip all this crap on dvd/streaming in bulk but terrible when watching it weekly on tv

Mik317

The pacing for the actual episode is fine... the problem is we get 7 minutes of recap before the episode actually begins. Makes OP great when you can skip all this crap on dvd/streaming in bulk but terrible when watching it weekly on tv

Like I said I speed up everything before the episode title. So It bothers me less but Thriller Bark becomes unbearable at times

Seda

wtzgU.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Spackle the wall with their guts!" Spandam is sure pleasant.

Oh yeah, Spandam's sword is an elephant.

i still don't particularly like the choice to make Spandam the second Joker in this series. maybe third if you count Bellamy, but that's kinda just how Justin Cook sounds when he shouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom