• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I swear, this new Naraku incarnation or whatever looks like Kaguya or whatever that chick's name was from the first episode.

tumblr_inline_mo7nt4e4Mp1qz4rgp.gif

Stuff turns magical so quickly in Inuyasha. Hand kills wolf demons, hand becomes magical. Bankotsu's sword kills a 1000 demons and a 1000 humans, becomes magical.

ckohler

The main problem with this show is that it's practically unwatchable to anyone unfamiliar with Inuyasha. My concern is that it might turn away new viewers to the block.

Raxus

Stuff turns magical so quickly in Inuyasha. Hand kills wolf demons, hand becomes magical. Bankotsu's sword kills a 1000 demons and a 1000 humans, becomes magical.

Inuyasha MMO in the works. Kill X amount of wolf demons and get a power up to damage for wolf demons!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seriously, what is Clash of Clans?
I see commercials all the time, and hear that it's one of the only games that executives care about (if Jim Sterling's anonymous guy is right), but ... what is it?

Mik317

and yet...despite not knowing wtf is going on...this is better than the nothing that is Naruto and the RECAPS AND REACTION FACES One Piece falls to at points.

now if Shonen adaptations can find a happy medium..that would be swell

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The main problem with this show is that it's practically unwatchable to anyone unfamiliar with Inuyasha. My concern is that it might turn away new viewers to the block.

Inuyasha's been around so long that it isn't a problem, like everyone who watched anime as a kid or teen has seen Inuyasha.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why are mobile game ads so damn long now, not to mention they barely even show any damn gameplay.

Because they know if they show the gameplay, people will probably not buy it. Casuals care only for gwaphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom