• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So, main girl is played by Erica Mendez.
Nothing else on Toonami. She plays Aladdin in Magi, Reika in the Viz dub of Sailor Moon, oh and she plays Pac-Man in the Ghostly Adventures video games. ... Well that's just weird.

Aah, we're losing the "second run" stuff due to low ratings? Because of course we are. and there is no justice in this world. Back to paranoia mode from pre-Toonami revival.

Wait, are they not gonna run KlK with the Toonami programming? That's just stupid.

The Toonami logo was there, it just ended like a AS promo.

Wonder if it will get the "Next time on Kill la Kill" treatment like AoT and Dandy, whose promos didn't use the Toonami style at the time either.

ckohler

Dub seems to at least be fun and not take itself overly serious and takes some liberty with some lines

I've been collecting the Blurays. The dub is pretty great, trust me. If you guys liked the "hooker" line, there's a lot of stuff like that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, DBZ Kai.

Weird plant things.

Gohan almost getting hit by a bunch of white goop coming out of the enemy's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom