• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I have NEVER seen a show/manga abuse flashback as a narrative device like Naruto does. Like holy fucking shit. Who thought this was a good idea? Less tell more show with current actions and shit. WE KNOW how these people got here.

Also Naruto realizes that you can stop being friends with people or even make newer, better friends over time right? I'm not friends or in close contact with every human being I've met since the age of 5 or whenever :/

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
"I don't owe you any explanations." Proceeds to stand there and explain everything anyway, because this is Naruto.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
1280px-fap-now-kiss-l20u3h.png

I have NEVER seen a show/manga abuse flashback as a narrative device like Naruto does. Like holy fucking shit. Who thought this was a good idea? Less tell more show with current actions and shit. WE KNOW how these people got here.

Also Naruto realizes that you can stop being friends with people or even make newer, better friends over time right? I'm not friends or in close contact with every human being I've met since the age of 5 or whenever :/

I think Naruto going after a friend who has lost his way is ok but he does it for the remainder of the manga..shits weird and obsessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom