• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck does her dying have to do with justice? Not like she was killed by corrupt cops or something. Her crazy ass husband killed her. What a stupid, stupid, stupid character and an even stupider motivation.

Grexeno

What the fuck does her dying have to do with justice? Not like she was killed by corrupt cops or something. Her crazy ass husband killed her. What a stupid, stupid, stupid character and an even stupider motivation.
It seems like they're missing a part where "and because he was from a noble family he got away with it."

It seems like they're missing a part where "and because he was from a noble family he got away with it."

I don't even think that line was in the manga, really it would have made more sense to do something like "one of the central 46 killed her and they covered it up and made it appear a hollow killed her" which would further explain why he'd ally with Aizen as part of Aizen's plan was the massacre of the central 46

Edit: That line may have been in the manga, I simply don't remember it

daveo42

Banned
He is Franz Kafka!

Directors8.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ugh, Michael Bay trying to make a time travel movie is just gonna have a bunch of plotholes & such.

Let's hope I can stay awake during Space Dandy, considering it's the plant episode.

While I love this episode of Dandy, I've seen it like 6 times in the past year, gonna use this time to keep catching up on GitS, especially now that I can't skip Bebop cause it's in HD

Grexeno

Ugh, Michael Bay trying to make a time travel movie is just gonna have a bunch of plotholes & such.

Let's hope I can stay awake during Space Dandy, considering it's the plant episode.
All time-travel movies pretty much have massive plot holes because humans can't really comprehend the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom