• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Viral theme playing*

vtcYiv3.gif

daveo42

Banned
SPOILERS if you haven't seen GL don't look
But he goes too far with what he does to Simon, wouldn't you agree?

Spoilers:
I didn't bring it up because of that. I would say that him going too far happens then in the sake of trying to protect the people. The path to hell is paved in good intentions, something he finally figures out after the fact.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to Ross in the last 7 years. He became a real dick.

Remember where Rossiu comes from. An austere village where adherence to the rules meant everything, and where strict population control was law.

Clearly he's just become a lot like his old village chief.

Rossiu is in the right, but doing things the wrong way. Would Simon really stop him from doing whatever he's doing in secret if Rossiu brought whatever this all is to him?

Of course not. Hence, Rossiu is a dick. See, it all makes sense. ;-)

Moaradin

I know people think Rossiu is a cunt right now but I actually like his character arc quite a bit. Thought it was a nice touch considering where he grew up.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I know people think Rossiu is a cunt right now but I actually like his character arc quite a bit. Thought it was a nice touch considering where he grew up.
It's literally the whole point of the whole thing. JYB does hatable so well in this Dub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom