• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Fact:

Originally Kishi was gonna have Bee kill all of team Taka besides Sasuke so he can experience the death of a team.
He should of just done that, would have made Sasuke's madness descent easier to swallow. Rather than just have Sasuke be a complete dick to his team after this.

Ray Down

Banned
I'm sure the deaths of these idiots he knew for like a week would really do a number on him

What even funny is cause:
This is supposed to be a bonding moment with Sasuke and them and the next arc, he immediately abandons then and uses one as bait to strike and was gonna have Karin be killed.

Ray Down

Banned
I"M AN AVENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I AUTOMATICALLY KNOW THIS TECHNIQUE CAUSE REASONS

What even funny is cause:
This is supposed to be a bonding moment with Sasuke and them and the next arc, he immediately abandons then and uses one as bait to strike and was gonna have Karin be killed.

Yeah,
I always thought it was weird how his personality just changed so drastically in-between arcs.

Crocodile

627f6664d5747ada57e40b6aaea59508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom