• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I mean, this is true for a lot of filler characters, but the big guy of the filler squad looks totally like he's from another anime

Vic shows up in another Naruto filler arc

I will say, both Naruto and Bleach kind of highlights how limited the NA voice acting pool can be. Seems like quite a few voice actors (Vic, JYB, Laura Bailey when she was still doing anime) kept getting pulled back in to voice random characters.

Jesus. I'm not asking for another guy who looks like he's wrapped in latex bubble-wrap again but these designs...

They're even more plain and shitty then the usual canon stuff from Naruto. It hurts.

Filler always seems like such a wasted opportunity. You have the budget and characters and world to write some good stories and instead it's all crap. Do they really have no good writers in Japan or do they just choose to not make an effort?

I mean, this is true for a lot of filler characters, but the big guy of the filler squad looks totally like he's from another anime

FMA.

Utakata was revealed in the manga before this arc, as one of the tailed beast jinchuuriki, in this chapter title page.

cntr

Banned
Hunter x Hunter has words that actually mean something and are spoken by actual human beings.

Naruto has words that are excuses to dump plot, spoken by the blandest people imaginable. Same goes for Gundam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom