• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
$10 for 2 whopper combos is really not that good a deal...a lot of these places have 4 for 4 or pick 2 for 5 dealios now.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Everytime something changes in dragon ball I just assume Toriyama got lazy of drawing something.

ie. going from the helmet to the bandana and shades/videl going from pigtails to shirt hair.

Ponn

Banned
They should play the next episodes of Dragonball Super and DBZ Kai on Valentines day.

Vegeta dedicates this next hit to his Bulma

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Magic water!

Everytime something changes in dragon ball I just assume Toriyama got lazy of drawing something.

ie. going from the helmet to the bandana and shades/videl going from pigtails to shirt hair.

Hell, Super Saiyan was created because Toriyama got tired of filling in Goku's black hair.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Grind and work are probably my two least favorite words in the English language!" Brilliant but Lazy Joseph.

"Air Supplina Island" A reference to the craptastic soft rock group Air Supply

Magic water!

Hell, Super Saiyan was created because Toriyama got tired of filling in Goku's black hair.

Oh wow is that true? That explains a lot, but makes me sad cause I prefer regular Goku over Super Sayian.

One of the reasons I hate SSB over SSG, SSG da bes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom