• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

These character episodes of DB continue to be entertaining. Too bad they're probably going to be replaced with endless battles.

Let's go Jojo!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Once again, another good episode of DBZ

I cannot express just how much more enjoyable this series has been than everything before this.

but now it's a ticking time bomb of returning to its tedious blueprint of previous arcs.....

Moaradin

I cannot express just how much more enjoyable this series has been than everything before this.

but now it's a ticking time bomb of returning to its tedious blueprint of previous arcs.....

Who knows. Maybe the Buu stuff will hold up better than the Cell stuff? I certainly enjoy goofy Dragon Ball over serious Dragon Ball, and I remember Buu being preeeetty goofy, even if there is a lot of fighting.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Seriously it's basically all downhill from here. There are still a few great moments coming, but overall this is where it starts to fall off.

munchie64

is Android 18 called an "android" in Japanese, or is it a translation of some Japanese word?
They're called jinzoningen or artificial human. No one word really covers that cause it could mean android, cyborg or whatever Cell was, so they just went with android.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom