• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Kinda weird scene focus this episode. There's a stripper and her 'manager', who also happens to be the leader of the favela gang, who wanted to get back at michiko for hurting one of the members. Then the stripper happens to eat at the restaurant and reveals to hatchin she might know something about hiroshi? Weird structuring..

And now I suppose Michiko wants to confront the stripper.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Every episode of this makes me sadder this never found an audience overseas.

Well, here is the thing, Funimation only brought this out in 2013. This probably would have been brought out by Genon back when it was new, but they sort of died.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
also hey I think i fell asleep sometime in the second half of One Piece last week, there will be enough recaps to catch me up, right?

Kinda weird scene focus this episode. There's a stripper and her 'manager', who also happens to be the leader of the favela gang, who wanted to get back at michiko for hurting one of the members. Then the stripper happens to eat at the restaurant and reveals to hatchin she might know something about hiroshi? Weird structuring..

And now I suppose Michiko wants to confront the stripper.

Nothing really seems to come together terribly well; it sort of feels like a lot of things are just happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom