• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

tumblr_m7mkfl2Ac01qzqdem.gif

Yeah, not feeling this show as much as I would've thought beforehand. Right now the uniqueness in the setting and characters are what is carrying it, not the stories. The ending to this episode was good, however. Still really the only thing I care about paying attention to and not on the side for the block though.

I actually like that ending. Nothing as ruthless as child soldiers.

Oh gawd, Sword Art Online next. Any reason to watch this instead of Evo?

How am I supposed to be furious about how awful SAO is when I have that incredibly touching episode to think over?
Anything but SAO. God.

Jarate

Banned
Yeah, not feeling this show as much as I would've thought beforehand. Right now the uniqueness in the setting and characters are what is carrying it, not the stories. The ending to this episode was good, however. Still really the only thing I care about paying attention to and not on the side for the block though.
Yeah, the character and setting are really unique, but beyond that it hasnt been that good

The end of this episode was probably the best its been though

Takashi

I'm hoping the whole finding Hiroshi thing picks up more steam soon to advance the main plot. But yeah characters have been great.

This SAO arc is halfway decent. It's a passable and more simple (that is not bogged down by stupid bullshit like how Death Gun works) so there's not a lot to hate on. Well that would be the case but it's also pretty much just Harem Adventures.

Mizerman

This SAO arc is halfway decent. It's a passable and more simple (that is not bogged down by stupid bullshit like how Death Gun works) so there's not a lot to hate on. Well that would be the case but it's also pretty much just Harem Adventures.

That... doesn't really inspire much confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom