• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Still don't get why people think Kirito and Asuna are a model couple with a great relationship. The dude just groped another chick right in front of his girl lol.

isYJPx7.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Kirito has become self-aware of his harem status. Which makes it all the worse

I don't even see the point of the harem. Asuna already "won".
It would be like a 20 volume harem manga where the female lead "won" in Volume 5 and the remainder is just everyone fucking around (not literally)

Ok the statement i was gonna say was sao wouldve worked better as just a bunch of friends playing an MMO and doing SOL shit, replace two or three waifus with guys and this series would be passable.

Ok the statement i was gonna say was sao wouldve worked better as just a bunch of friends playing an MMO and doing SOL shit, replace two or three waifus with guys and this series would be passable.

Log Horizon is better than SAO in everyway. Least they actually use strategy in battles.

I know! DEATHGUN learned about the sword, created a character, found a way to siphon EXP off everyone else doing bounty quests over and over to become infinitely powerful without having to do any work, and will challenge Kirito in the final episode!

...Fuck. This is what's going on, isn't it?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

They could easily get rid of Pink-hair and loli. Replace both with guys.

I know! DEATHGUN learned about the sword, created a character, found a way to siphon EXP off everyone else doing bounty quests over and over to become infinitely powerful without having to do any work, and will challenge Kirito in the final episode!

Death Gun is done. No more. This is a simple MMO quest at this point.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
It would be like a 20 volume harem manga where the female lead "won" in Volume 5 and the remainder is just everyone fucking around (not literally)
SAO understands harem animé as well as it understands video games

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Oh god, that sounds like the dumbest shit so of course that's what's going on.

Asuna is the "bottom waifu". She keeps all the other waifus in the harem in line.

Is Klein a part of the Harem, he did Say Kirito was cute in episode 1

He definitely is.

That's a lot of harem series though, there's usually 2-3 candidates and 10 other side hoes

Even though this is crazy pandering and dumb, I'm kinda enjoying it. I WAY prefer silly SAO to "dramatic" SAO.

Pretty much how I feel and why I like this arc, it basically is the first time SAO acknowledge it's dumb harem action shit and actually plays that angle up. Of course it has the standard problems of being a harem shit anime and being SAO.

If I've learned anything from School Days, it's that just because someone has "won" does not mean they've fully "won"

That's actually a pretty common set-up for harems, with a clear winner present from the start, but other girls try to go after the guy anyway. One example off the top of my head is Seto no Hanayome / My Bride is a Mermaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom