• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Thinking of a decent definition of dual wielding
The only thing you cant do is swing both at the same time and use a skill, except all skills are single sword skills, so that statement is BS

Raxus

That animation was pretty great. I can't deny.

Also,

bamWRyT.gif

When are we getting a release date!

Crocodile

"That wasn't dual weilding, I was just using two swords - one in each hand"

500px-103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

Making this a plot point again just highlights how stupid it is :/

Best to have just ignored it and bask in the cool

Soulflarz

Banned
So could anyone have Dual Wielded in SAO if they had simply tested sword skills one after another and Kirito basically was lucky enough to get a stupid popup?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"It's not dual wielding, I just attack with my left hand then really quickly with my right hand"

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I know people are telling me that this show looks pretty and the music is good, but I just don't care about any of the actions being done.

I've been watching Overlord and it's kind of a cool concept to get a "trapped in an MMO" story from the "villains" perspective. Also it's cool because he reminds me of Gravelord Nito.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I know people are telling me that this show looks pretty and the music is good, but I just don't care about any of the actions being done.

Exactly this.
I give zero craps about any of the characters.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Is anyone going to a theater to see DBZ Resurrection?

Even tho I spoiled the movie for myself, I still am, aswell as going to see the naruto movie, if they arent being assholes and limiting it to like 5 places a thousand miles from where I live.

Mizerman

Pretty much. Hard to care about the pretty colors and music when the characters are nothing more than cardboard cutouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom