• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You now, as corny as the whole die in the game, die in real life thing was, having some actual stakes hanging in the balance was better then this.

Crocodile

ZwN68f0.gif

Thank goodness its over <3

Takashi

If this was any other show with a whole different set of characters doing mmo quests it would probably be a lot better

I'm assuming this is essentially log horizon (never watched it)

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, that episode did go a long way to ruining Klein as a likeable character, good job SAO you found a new way to fail.

Soulflarz

Banned
Well, that episode did go a long way to ruining Klein as a likeable character, good job SAO you found a new way to fail.

My liking of Klein went erg during this episode. Now to drown it out with tales of the true hero luigi in TTYD for half an hour.

All this bullshit can be forgiven if they just say they are on an RP server, since no one should be this into a quest. But then again that's expecting the writer to have played a videogame in the past.

Regiruler

All this bullshit can be forgiven if they just say they are on an RP server, since no one should be this into a quest. But then again that's expecting the writer to have played a videogame in the past.
That's dismissive. You don't need to be on an RP server to care about the story.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At this point, I'm probably only going to "half pay attention" to Shippuden.
I don't care if it's canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom