• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
When these guys all use weapons and techniques that are only used by them...what use is money??? Like food I guess...but like thats it.

Its not just for them specifically, but the organization akatsuki, its never specified on but presumably its for materials and such, the akatsuki for the most part are basically mercenaries who get hired to do alot of the dirty work or take care of S ranked ninja

This episode has a good next episode preview, BTW. It involves Shikamaru declaring that the show is now Shikamaru Shippuden, Naruto getting upset and reading ahead, and then freaking out when he realizes he won't appear much for a while.

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah. Time for One Piece!

tumblr_mpztecP2jZ1s3kgaso1_500.gif

Crocodile

Mr. Fantastic looks half my age. I just can't buy the actor/character combo. Sue looks pretty meh too.

On a side note I saw Ant-Man today and it was better than I thought it would be but damn are these Marvel movies becoming formulaic as fuck.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This episode has a good next episode preview, BTW. It involves Shikamaru declaring that the show is now Shikamaru Shippuden, Naruto getting upset and reading ahead, and then freaking out when he realizes he won't appear much for a while.

lol

Seda

The only one who used materials were Sasori, Dedaria, and Orochimaru...like...and only dedaria is left so what use is money for someone like Itachi???

Actual detailed spoilers

Actually, there's an episode in this arc where they go into excruciating ddetail about the money thing. Pain explains his plan at large and it basically acts as a preview for the next (canon) arc. Basically own and control ninja armies like mercenaries. That episode is also probably the worst one in the arc from here.

I should note I never finished the pain arc too.

Seda

hah really?

Naruto is in the next episode, but not the four after that

Mik317

The most recently release episodes of OP have been pretty fun...moreso because I read way ahead of them but I am picking up things I missed.

some great dub casting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom