• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Giving him a motorcycle just reeks of trying too hard.
"LOOK HOW COOL KAZUTO IS IRL! IRL IRL IRL IRLRLIJRLISRJLR"

daveo42

Banned
I legit laughed when they showed Kirito leaning all up on that bike. This show man...no clue how they can keep shoveling so much shit into it.

Soulflarz

Banned
Not sure if serious

Added other part to post o|-<

cause uh
either unrealistic gun or unrealistic BB, and honestly cant tell if SAO team cant tell the difference for shit :V
(A proper BB gun isnt that silent)

Also something about them not looking realistic
This doesnt match up no matter how you set it up orz

Raxus

So Asada, girlfriend, those bullies kind of attempted to murder you (fake gun or not). You do realize that is a punishable offense nearly everywhere. Right?

I kinda appreciate the lengths this show goes to in order to make Kirito-chan look the coolest~
They could just save the effort and show us his absolutely massive cock and the line of women waiting to service it. We could get to some actual story after that!

Raxus

Giving him a motorcycle just reeks of trying too hard.
"LOOK HOW COOL KAZUTO IS IRL! IRL IRL IRL IRLRLIJRLISRJLR"

It'd be funny if she went up to him and he pulled his actual mode of transportation out from behind the motorcycle, a unicycle.

Line_HTX

I have to admit, Kirito does look kind of cool with that motorcycle and the outfit.

Of course Sinon would get bothered by him.

O////O

That Suguha bump.

Hotter than Asuna.

21MLOy3.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh god, this Vacation remake looks abysmal. Just... how?

And how could they not tell they're in sewage? It's fucking sewage!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uh......WTF, National Lampoon's Vacation got a remake? & they did an inside joke about the original & how this "remake" will stand up on its own?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So Asada, girlfriend, those bullies kind of attempted to murder you (fake gun or not). You do realize that is a punishable offense nearly everywhere. Right?

I don't think she does. She just calmly stood there, then demonstrated proper usage of it and handed it back to them.

Like, what the FUCK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom