• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting.

Kind of weird, considering Kurapika still caused the death of two of their members but emotions are complex things after all.

Xe4

Banned
Great episode. Great ending to an arc. RIP the fuck tons of people that died. Becomes super apparent with this ED.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder if (arc name spoilers)
Episode 75 will end with "Next time is the Chimera Ant arc

Crocodile

I'm not sure I know how to feel about how all this ended........

As an aside, did they ever go into what the abilities of the mummy with boxing gloves were?

So Greed Island will finally start next week, eh? Regardless great way to end the arc.

In memory of Pakunoda here is her in a doctor outfit

tumblr_ooxg2zXsp71r3nw1vo1_1280.jpg

Is this official art? Where is this from?

Alright. So we're entering my second least favorite arc from the manga next.

Hopefully my mind will change like it has so far up to this point watching this anime.

Moaradin

The ending of this arc is kinda an anti-climax, intentionally so. But I can understand it not working for some people.

Alright. So we're entering my second least favorite arc from the manga next.

Hopefully my mind will change like it has so far up to this point watching this anime.

It's definitely more streamlined.

Xe4

Banned
She was too OP to keep around.

I can see why the author killed her off.

Her, Kortopi, and Shizuku are definitely the most important members of the troupe, for what they do. Funny, since they're probably some of the weaker fighters.

Anyway, Gon actually came to like Pakunoda. Can you believe it?
Is that a joke? That's like the least shocking thing ever. Dude immediately forgave a guy who tortured him for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom